Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's been a while!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. I really like to blog but life has been too fast for us these past months. I most say though that it has been good, it just seems like since the last day of home school there has been one thing after another. I really tried not to schedule our Summer packed full but it just sort ended that way. We really enjoyed our church's Vacation Bible School and soon after I took Heather to Genesis girl's camp which she totally enjoyed. In the midst of this my sister-in-law Amy came to Idaho for a two week visit and she brought along Ms. Annalena. It was a joy to have them both specially Annalena. My girls are enjoying their new cousins and it has been fun watching them. I will post pictures soon but until then have a Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I certainly enjoyed watching Annalena meet her cousins. It was so special to have her Tia love on her.