Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am an auntie again!!!


This is my newest niece, Annalena Lynnette Lane
born on March 13th to Amy and Jason Lane. We are so happy for them and thank God for Annalena's safe arrival into this world. My girls are just beyond themselves that they now have one more cousin.
Jason has given each of my girls a little nickname, Heather-feather and Twisting-Kristen. So my girls have given Annalena her own nickname, not that it really means anything but they have fun with play on words, so Annalena the Ballerina it is for them.
Amy was a little overdue and Kristen would call her, Aunt Amy: "Is Annalena the Ballerina here yet?" So very often they wanted to call aunt Amy and ask her, so I told them they needed to be a little patient and we would know as soon as she was born. So when I woke them up yesterday, I gave them the news, they were so excited. Heather said: "Boy, she sure took her time, but now it's all worth it. " Now the question is: "Mom, is she coming over on Sunday?"
The answer is "not yet", you see they live in Main so it will be a few months before they make their way here to show her off. Until then we will get acquainted with Annalena via photos from her parents and I am sure we will hear all the little stories about Annalena the Ballerina.
So a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Amy and Jason, they will make great parents! I Love you three!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Heather was right...I was concerned about being a mommy, but Heather said I got a lot of practice with her and Kristen. I think she was right. I am getting into the swing of being mommy.

It's great being an auntie and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I love my Heather Feather and Twisten Kristen.